- This event has passed.
The faculty development program in the “Effective Business and Research Decision” is going to be organised by the Department of Applied Sciences and Humanities, RIT in collaboration with UCOST, Dehradun from 26 July to 30 July 2021 in virtual mode.
Research Methodology and Data Analytics are an integral part of almost all higher education sectors. Advances in research and technology have also highlighted the importance of data analytics and added great demands to its applications in complex decision-making problems. With the availability of various data analysis techniques such as SPSS Basic and SPSS Modeler, the ability to analyze large amounts of data is must for students and researchers. The focus of this faculty development program is to develop the skills of faculty members to conduct independent research, write successful research projects, and ultimately empower them through technical communication through journal / conferences. Discussions will be held on the selected appropriate research topics and a systematic approach to success, research planning, writing project proposals and research papers, the scope and importance of IPR, the problems and solutions during the IPR process. The overarching goal of the program is to improve the quality of individual faculty members who will benefit students and the community. We look forward to a successful event and active participation in this event.
- Dr. S.K. Varshney- Associate Professor, Department of Electronics and Electrical Communication Engineering, IIT, Kharagpur
- Prof. N.B. Singh- Emeritus Professor, Research and Technology Development Centre, School of Basic Science and Research, Sharda University
- Dr. Rajat Agarwal- IPR Director & HOD CSE Dept. PVPIT Engineering institute BAVDHAN, Pune, MH Founder GEH Research, ADBIGA Innovation LLP
- Dr. Suplab Poddar- Assistant Professor & HOD Department of Commerce & Management DSCASC, Banglore
- Dr. Himanshul- Executive Editor AJC, Ghaziabad (SCOPUS, UGC CARE)
- Mr. Vivek Arya- Assistant Professor, Department of Electronic & Communication GKV, Haridwar
- Dr. Atul Sangal- Associate Professor, School of Business & Management Studies Sharda University
- Mr. Amardev Singh- Assistant Professor, Entrepreneurship Development & Industrial Coordination(EDIC) Department NITTTR, CHD
- Mr. A Din Pangotra- Author, Mentor, Serial Entrepreneur & Investor Chief Mentor NEDC, New Delhi
E-certificate will be issued only for those participants who will secure 80% attendance, 60% marks in assignments and feedback.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/bMDhG6vKQPFEz3ZC8
Dr. Bhasker Pratap Choudhary, [email protected], +91-9927099523, +91-9897278481
Mr. Munendra Chauhan, [email protected], +91-9927099218
Prof. Vishal Sharma, [email protected], +91-7055106022
Dr. Deepak Arya, [email protected], +91-7055106026