RIT School of Paramedical Sciences disseminates one of the best paramedical education encompassing its clinical and managerial practices.
The school is established with the objective of producing skilled manpower in different areas of health sciences for better healthcare. The major contribution of the Allied Health Professionals is in strengthening the medical and health services by being the major support system to medical and health sciences.
We offer regular mode of teaching supplemented by an intensive and rigorous practical training that equips the students with knowledge of the latest techniques. The ultimate aim of the School is to provide higher education in the area of medical teaching, research and health technology that not only give good career opportunities but could in turn contribute in creation and enhancement of such a work force in the future. The School of Allied Health Science is offering courses in Medical Laboratory Technology and Optometry approved by HNB University. The institute also provides an innovative platform to the students who are given not only a strong theoretical backdrop but also practical exposure under the supervision of highly qualified faculty and associated professionals.
SALIENT FEATURES OF PARAMEDICAL COURSES
- Well Furnished Library Stacked with Good Quality Course Books, Journals and Magazines
- Global campus with students in more than 10 countries
- Well equipped computer LAB, including Apple Lab.
- Smart classrooms with projector facilities.
- Well Equipped Medical Test Labs.
- Totally Independent Hostels for Boys & Girls.
- Mess Facility Integrated with Individual Hostels.
- Choice of AC or Non-AC accommodation.
- Common Cafeteria for All, and a Separate Non-Veg Cafeteria.
- Spacious Seminar Hall and Many Other Seminar Rooms for Student-centric Activities.
- 24x7x365 Armed Guards for Internal Security
- Fully Secured Perimeter with 24 hours Surveillance Cameras.
- Lush green campus of 30 acres