RIT, School of Management, is considered to be one of the best MBA Colleges in India., designed to equip young managers with multidisciplinary perspectives, thinking skills and research tools to help them accelerate growth, both for themselves and their employers. RIT School of Management in association with Startup Uttarakhand, Department of Industries, Uttarakhand conducted a Startup Conclave at RIT Roorkee.
Well designed curriculum with specialized courses and global immersions that have variety of exceptional learning components. As the fastest growing free-market economy in the world, India today is among the top three most attractive investment destinations in the World. RIT offers world-class programs that are an amalgamation of the knowledge from the best global schools and which are taught by top-notch faculty. Further, being the academic partner of Confederation of Indian Industries (CII), India, gives the students a lot of knowledge to be industry ready.
With a focus on entrepreneurship, technology in commerce, and the emerging markets, programmes at RIT focus on managing business in fast-evolving environments.
The faculties hired by us are carefully selected, who have a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences, and can conduct classroom discussions, team projects and applied learning opportunities for students. We are providing MBA in different branches like Finance Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management and International Business with a lot of value added certifications depending on the students interest.
We at RIT Roorkee recently conducted an “Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp” sponsored by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board, Department of Science and Technology Government of India, New Delhi to build Entrepreneurial culture among students and to conduct skill development training to make self-employment. The Incubator Cell at RIT teaches students to become an entrepreneur.
MBA Eligibility Criteria:
RIT Roorkee offers five specializations viz Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Agri Business Management and International Business. Based on the interest and background the student can opt for a particular specialization. Further RIT School of Management offers Value Added Certifications.
- RIT Roorkee has signed a MoU with IMISP (International Management Institute St. Petersberg, Russia). Under this tie-up, there will be exchanges of faculty & other administrative personnel in addition to joint efforts in organizing scientific, cultural and management seminars, conferences and workshops.
- RIT Roorkee has tie-up with AMDISA (Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia) for arranging conferences/workshops/seminars are at various places where ideas are exchanged, knowledge is shared and connections are forged. This tie-up helps in research and promotion of management education in India and abroad.
- RIT Roorkee has tie-up with CESMA Business school, Spain for the exchange of programmes in organizing various workshops and seminars on current issues of management and related fields.
MBA PROGRAM WITH GLOBAL EXPOSURE INCLUDING FOREIGN TOURS
• Individual Social Responsibility (ISR)
• Business Research & Consulting
• Global Orientation
• Strategic thinking and planning
• Data Mining and Analytics
• Technology & Innovations
• Leadership Enhancement Accredited Programmes (LEAP)- SAP, SPSS, CSCP, CPIM, Six Sigma, Tally ERP, CMMP, NCFM
- R-Cradle (Entrepreneurship Development Centre)
- Himalayan Entrepreneurial Endowment (HEF)
- Business Simulation Centre
- Emerging Markets
- Family Business Mitigations
- Strategic Negotiations
- International Capital
𝐂𝐨𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐛
The speed at which the world is changing is at a point where human adaptability is behind that of the speed of change itself. More than ever before, it's vital to dedicate ourselves to the concept of lifelong learning, striving to keep up with that change.
MBA – Finance Management
MBA – Marketing Management
MBA – Human Resource Management
MBA – Information Technology
MBA – International Business
MBA – Agri Business Management
Head of Department
Dr. Aruna Bhat
Ph.D in Management (IIT Roorkee), MBA (HRM), PGDMM, B.Pharmacy
Industrial Experience: 6 Yrs. Academic Experience: 6.5 Yrs. No. of Research Papers: 15 Membership of Professional Institution: Indian Society of Training & Development (ISTD) Dehradun chapterDetails