RIT Roorkee, School of Technology, Department of Civil Engineering has signed a MOU with Construction Industry Development Council (CIDC) (Developed by The Planning Commission, Govt. of India and the Construction Industry) with the aim of providing state of art practical exposure to students for their career development.
Students’ skill shall be enhanced by:
• Providing Internship Programs to provide a holistic view of the Construction Industry
• Establishment of R&D Projects Training Centre through Industries Support.
• Establishment of Skill Certification Center at RIT Roorkee Campus
• Establishment of Students Chapter of Engineering Council of India at RIT Roorkee Campus
• Establishment of Students Chapter of International Council of Consultants at RIT Roorkee Campus
• Faculty Development Programs for Faculties to impart that knowledge further to the students